Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Stage play poster for Disney's The Little Mermaid


I'm very happy with how this turned out. 20 hours with pencil, Clip Studio Paint and Photoshop.
My niece played Ursula in this play and she really wanted an illustration to remember it by. (This was not actually for a poster to advertise the play.) There were 600 pictures taken of the play for me to reference. Those were EXTREMELY helpful. I still took pictures of me and my wife in most of the poses to help with lighting and angles. I can hardly believe I was able to get this done in a period of 3 days. I spent an hour on Thursday, a few hours after work on Friday and pretty much all day Saturday. Bless my wife for taking the kids out of town for the weekend! I don't know if I could have done it without her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment