Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

CarbageBag Boardroom Animation


This project was SOOOOOOO much fun to animate!
I love animating with Toon Boom Harmony!!! I love the cut-out puppet animation style they use in Wild Kratts, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and other modern TV cartoons. My uncle pretty much told me the gist of what he wanted to get across with this animation and then I wrote most of the actual script and figured out how the different characters could be portrayed and how they would respond to eachother. I designed the characters, animated everything, recorded all the sound effects and also acted as voice for everyone but the female (thanks a bunch Janae Amos!). This animation involved about 250 hours of fun creative time. Bless my wife for giving me that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment