Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Priesthood Line of Authority


Jesus Christ  8.5" x 11"                                 Jesus Christ 11" x 17"


Peter the Apostle 8.5" x 11"                              Joseph Smith 8.5" x 11"


"Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick." 
-Luke 9: 1-2, Holy Bible KJV.

We live in an amazing time when the priesthood authority Jesus Christ gave to the apostles has been restored to the earth again. Peter, James and John bestowed the priesthood upon Joseph Smith in the early 1800's and he passed it on to others until I feel so blessed to hold that priesthood today. I drew these pictures so that I could have visual depictions of the first three people in my priesthood line of authority. I might post my complete line later on. I drew these because most of the illustrations of these people are copyrighted by their respective artists. These are completely new images I had people model for so I could have references to work from. They are totally free for anyone to use for personal purposes as long as it's in a respectful and uplifting manner. (If you find them useful, please use them in your own priesthood line of authority, Sunday School lessons, posters for school, etc.) No commercial use is permitted unless you work it out with me.

Time it took to draw these charcoal pieces:
11" x 17" Jesus Christ- 6 hours
8.5" x 11" Peter the Apostle- 1.5 hours
8.5" x 11" Joseph Smith- 4 hours

If you want to know more about living prophets (with the same type of calling and responsibilities as Isaiah and Moses) and apostles and the legitimate priesthood authority of God on the earth, visit http://mormon.org/joseph-smith  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete